Get ready, ladies, because it’s almost time for the three week Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! This is truly a sale unlike any other and you are NOT going to want to miss out! So what makes this sale different from all the others? Unlike other retailers who make you wait until the end of the season for the discounts, Nordstrom debuts their Fall line already marked down!! (I promise you read that correctly) So yeah, Nordstrom is basically your new BFF right now, and for good reason! Here’s what you need to know to get ready to shop!
- Early Access begins Thursday, July 13th. Nordstrom cardholders are invited to shop the sale a week before public access is opened. If you’ve been eyeing some pieces you know will go fast, I suggest shopping early access!
- Public Access begins Friday, July 21st. No worries if you don’t shop early access; there will still be TONS of great items up for grabs!
- Sale Ends Sunday, August 6th. Last day to shop the sale is Sunday, August 6th. Don’t miss out on these wonderful deals!
- Decide what your must-have items are. Do you need new clothes for work? Shoes? Hand bags? For me, I’m going after ponchos and coats! My closet is a little lacking in the coats department, but I’m planning to stock up during the sale!
- Remember, big-ticket items are majorly marked down, so now is the time to get that pricey bag or pair of shoes you’ve been eyeing for much, much less!
- Fall 2017 trends. Velvet, belted coats, Nylon trench coats, 70’s plaid, and midi skirts. All of these looks made their way down the runways at NYFW and will be popping up throughout the sale so be sure to snag these to stay on trend!
I’ll be bringing you sale updates, my picks, and much more during the duration of this sale, so be sure to keep an eye on the blog, Instagram, and especially the shop page throughout the sale! Remember, ladies, this is a marathon, not a sprint! Happy Shopping!