Happy Friday, sweet friends! I’m headed home to Alabama today for the long weekend, and I can’t wait to see my sweet mama and daddy! Mama is the best cook and always cooks ALL of my favorite foods when I go home, and this time is no exception. I’ve put in my request for meatloaf, mac ‘n cheese, fried okra, and cornbread! Ok, ok and I requested a blueberry cobbler, too, because one should never skip dessert, right? Right! (Kind of hoping the boys aren’t reading this post, because they will come help themselves to all of it! Side note: with the exception of my cousin, Lauren, all of my cousins are boys; so, we collectively refer to them as “the boys.”)
Once again, it’s time for Favorites Friday. I’m so excited, because these are my favorite posts to put together! Fun fact: these monthly favorites lists were actually my biggest inspiration behind starting a blog. It seemed like every month I had a completely new set of current obsessions, and I wanted to share them with the world. This month, I’ve rounded up some new beauty products, gym tools, and jewelry. I’ve also got a little bit of fashion inspiration that’s perfect for the fall transition!
- I’m obsessed with this NYX soft matte lip cream! I mean look at that color! It stays on forever and is such a bargain.
- Lately, I’ve really been into drug store make up because #budget. This doesn’t mean I’ll get everything drugstore, but if my research says it’s a good dupe, I’m so down to try it out! Speaking of dupes, I’m working on a post now of my favorite beauty dupes that are tried and true, so be sure to check back for that one!
- I put this pretty OPI “Tickle My France-y” polish on my insta stories last weekend; I am loving it as a fall transition shade!
- Let’s be real, protein bars aren’t delicious. However, these Oh Yeah! Mint Chocolate Chip bars are the best tasting protein bars I’ve gotten my hands on, and they’ve become a staple post-gym snack for me!
- Ladies, if you’re trying to build your booty and you do hip thrusts a lot, you NEED this barbell pad! Just take my word for it! I got this one on Amazon for under $20!
- If you’re an avid coffee drinker like me, then you’ve got to try out this Dunkin Donuts Vanilla Cupcake coffee. OMG so, so good!!
- Now for the perfect fall transition pieces. You can never go wrong with a cute tee paired with a cozy cardigan and mules. These are three staple pieces every closet needs for fall!
- Pair that comfy and cute fall outfit with this gorgeous Kendra Scott necklace and you are all set my friend!
I hope you each have a great and safe Labor Day weekend!