This is a sponsored post that contains affiliate links. All opinions are mine and mine alone.
Even though it’s not ‘technically’ fall until Friday, my mind automatically shifts into fall mode starting right after Labor Day. I’ll just blame it on the re-release of pumpkin spice lattes from Starbucks for my early fall obsession. While fall is my favorite season by far, there is one drawback: having to say goodbye to my tan. Don’t worry, friend, I’ve got you covered with my six favorite sunless tanners so you can keep your glow all year round. These are my tried and true favorites no matter which shade, method, or formula you prefer.
- The gradual moisturizer
- Nivea Sun-Kissed Radiance Gradual Tanner. If you’re looking for a gradual tanner that’s also going to keep you moisturized, this is the one for you! Tip: I’ll sometimes apply this a day before I plan to full out tan as a primer.
- The instant dark that isn’t streaky
- Fake Bake Flawless. If I need an instant tan, this is my go-to, OG tanner! The Flawless tanner comes with a mitt and is super easy to apply. The best part is that it’s not streaky! I’ll typically use this one the night before an event so that I wake up bronzed and ready to go.
- The face cream that doesn’t leave you orange
- Tanceuticals Facial Self Tanner. I was sent a PR package from Tanceuticals filled with so many goodies (thanks, Tanceuticals!!) and one of those items was this face tanner. I’ll be honest and tell you that I was very skeptical of putting a tanner on my face (I usually don’t tan my face and just get a foundation a few shades darker than normal or contour with my regular foundation), but I’m so glad I tried it out! The lotion doesn’t contain any bronzer, so it gradually warms your face to a subtle, sun-kissed glow.
- The instant glow mousse
- Tanceuticals CC Self-Tanning Body Mousse. Tanceuticals is rated #1 for best self-tanner and I can definitely see why! This mousse has to be the easiest and most streak-free formula I’ve tried! It will leave you with an instant sun-kissed glow that looks super natural. This mousse goes a long way, so you won’t be going through a ton of it at a time! Want to try Tanceuticals for yourself? Take 10% off on me by using code: PLL10
- The gradual shower gel
- St. Tropez In-Shower Gradual Tan. If you’re reading this and thinking, “Ok, that sounds like the weirdest self-tanner ever” just bear with me. This is a great gradual tanner that doesn’t require a lot of product, so this will last you a while compared to others. It’s also streak-free! I keep calling this one a gradual tanner, when in reality, it gives you a pretty nice tan right off the bat. I don’t use this one too often, just because I’m lazy and gradual tanners are too demanding for me, but I do really like the results from it.
- The studio
- Spray Studio. If you’re like me, sometimes you just don’t have it in you to tan yourself. Whenever I feel this way, I head to Spray Studio Atlanta for a perfect, bronzed tan. Having sensitive skin, I love that Spray Studio uses an all-natural, organic formula. Plus, they have some really cute items in their shop as well!
Do you have any self-tanners you swear by? Leave me a comment below, and I’d love to try it out!